cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my SIM before I could create my self-serve account

ssqmm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys,

So I bought a SIM the other day and had to travel the next day, but didn't get the chance to create the self-service account. Now when I try, it's obiviously texting my phone but I've lost it. Any ideas what can be done to deactivate the service and order a replacement? Would I need to visit an authorized booth?

4 REPLIES 4

ssqmm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. I sent them a message this morning. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ssqmm wrote:

Hey guys,

So I bought a SIM the other day and had to travel the next day, but didn't get the chance to create the self-service account. Now when I try, it's obiviously texting my phone but I've lost it. Any ideas what can be done to deactivate the service and order a replacement? Would I need to visit an authorized booth?

@ssqmm Since you activated the sim when messaging the moderator include a copy of the welcome email that you received from PM.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@ssqmmYou will need to contact the Moderators

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ssqmm wrote:

Hey guys,

Is it that you activated in-store? Or did you do any of the activation? Or did you simply lose the SIM you bought?

If it was activated then you'll need the moderators to get you going after you buy another SIM.

@Moderator_Team < Click this.

Need Help? Let's chat.