cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost SIM card order?

emmanuelcc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On May 31 I ordered a SIM online, I received a confirmation email for the order, and the next day I received an email that it is on the way.

Still waiting for it. The confirmation says Public Mobile uses Canada Post, but there is no tracking number.

Even with the increased volume of packages due to covid19, two weeks seems like a long time to me.

Any idea how I can find my order?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

rudecoyote_mob

Amazon has No problems, 2 to 3 days turn around, maybe Public Mobile should find a more reliable way to send out sim cards. The term should have gone else where springs to mind.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@emmanuelcc I ordered something that was supposed to take 3 days via Canada Post (from Quebec City to the Maritimes). It is now past due and the delivery date changed to "Pending". I contacted CanadaPost and was told there is a delay for delivery, which works out to 6-7 weeks late!

@emmanuelcc give it 1 more week and if you still haven't received the sim then contact Moderators

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@emmanuelcc yes Canada post has been painfully slow lately it should be there next week If the problem persists click on the? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator they can help you with your issue check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours 

Due to c19...mails have been slower than normal. If you don't hear anything by Monday, click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance.

emmanuelcc

I tried the order number as the Canada Post tracking number, unfortunately it didn't work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@emmanuelcc wrote:

On May 31 I ordered a SIM online, I received a confirmation email for the order, and the next day I received an email that it is on the way.

Still waiting for it. The confirmation says Public Mobile uses Canada Post, but there is no tracking number.

Even with the increased volume of packages due to covid19, two weeks seems like a long time to me.

Any idea how I can find my order?

Thanks.

Try using the order number as CP tracking number.

Need Help? Let's chat.