cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lost Network

So I just suddenly lost network/connection/signal. Everything was working fine when i purchased the SIM card a couple weeks ago. And now all of a sudden i have no signal. It doesnt even say the network name on the top left corner of my iPhoneX where it use to say Public Mobile. Anyone know how to fix this or can point me in the right direction? Please and Thanks! 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Lost Network

Can you try another phone to see if it's sim/service or the phone itself

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting phone?

Highlighted

Unfortunately i have no other phone I can put the sim card in. The weird thing it was just working fine earlier and BAM! Suddenly no signal

Highlighted

I did... many times actually. But still not working.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Any chance that where it was working fine earlier, but not working now, are in two different places? What I'm getting at is, are you in an area, like I am, where reception is spotty? In my case, I can lose the signal when I go down the hallway from where I'm at right now..... sometimes the signal re-connects, by itself, when I move to a spot with better reception, and other times I have to go into the network settings, and click on the PM network to get it connected again.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@samc888 wrote:

So I just suddenly lost network/connection/signal. Everything was working fine when i purchased the SIM card a couple weeks ago. And now all of a sudden i have no signal. It doesnt even say the network name on the top left corner of my iPhoneX where it use to say Public Mobile. Anyone know how to fix this or can point me in the right direction? Please and Thanks! 

@samc888  Maybe your phone got blacklisted?

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@samc888 wrote:

If you loose Network all of a Sudden, it usually means you bought your phone from a 3rd Party. Eg. Craigslist, Kijiji eBay etc. The Person you bought it from Reported it lost or stolen. I am almost certain this is what happened. 

Highlighted

@geopublic 

How would I know if I was blacklisted? And if my phone was indeed blacklisted, is there a way to have it working again?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@samc888 wrote:

@geopublic 

How would I know if I was blacklisted? And if my phone was indeed blacklisted, is there a way to have it working again?

Google iPhone blacklist checker. Try different free sites to check if it's blacklisted.

If it is. You have an expensive iPod

Need Help? Let's chat.