cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing $1 referrals?

SchizoTerry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Here's a suggestion that would be a good thing... for people like me in this situation.
I got a bunch of $1 (every 30 days) referrals. Two of the people I referred had an issue with their account being topped up (they were paying with debit visa) and there was no money in their account... so I lost the two referrals. I was told by Public Mobile that I would get them back in two billing cylcles. Which didn't happen. That's ok, I guess.
It would be nice if Public Mobile would have a few days grace so that I don't lose those referrals. A few days would be nice becasue the people that found out that their service got disconnected could have some time to pay their bill so that I don't lose the referral.
The two people that I lost the $1 referrals from actually paid the next day, and if there was a few days grace, I wouldn't lose the referrals... I only know so many people that I can refer... so as of now with Public Mobile, if they all would miss a payment then I lose every one of the referrals... for example when their credit card expires and then the payment is missed... then I lose the $1 referral. Before I know it... I won't have any referrals left at all... making the referral system pretty much useless.
Just my 2 cents.
I hope that Public Mobile would consider a few days grace on friends paying the bills before termination of My (and others) $1 referrals

2 REPLIES 2

SchizoTerry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Technically they were on for 30 days....  when you sign up and you have the account the first 30 days... that's 30 days? Or maby it should state that you have to have it for 60 days before any days grace?

I should read the fine print before posting a comment. I think I am going to do that now.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

so if they get back up to date you don't get those referrals anymore, even though they managed to bring up to the status? is it gone forever or just that month. i see that they clearly state both of you have to be on for 30 days

Need Help? Let's chat.