cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for my referral credits?

Odiggity
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there!

I recently signed up for PM using a friend's referral number. I paid in full for a month but don't see the $10 credit anywhere as advertised. Can someone help?

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Odiggity you can check your payment transactions history .83B32890-BD99-4CD6-8AED-C84B0DFCCD7C.png

Check in My Account, and view your payment history.  You should see a $10 credit for the 1-time Friend Referral.  This is the only place it will be listed.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Odiggity wrote:

Hi there!

I recently signed up for PM using a friend's referral number. I paid in full for a month but don't see the $10 credit anywhere as advertised. Can someone help?

Usually the referral rewards appear within your account within 2 to 3 days.  So you may want to double check that you put in your friend's number correctly and also check with your friend to see if their account has the referer $1/30 account credit.  If not, contact Moderator_Team here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain your situation.

Just wanted to add to hear back from them can take anywhere from 2-48 hours.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Odiggity wrote:

Hi there!

Recently? Or today? I have found on a couple activations that the credit appears overnight.

Need Help? Let's chat.