cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Looking for assistance or will have to renew my telus

I am on my phone and have no idea where the other thread is. 

ThAnks, both are Telus so number should be good I would think but maybe there’s issues I don’t know about. Guess will find out and will give it till tomorrow night.

cheers

Highlighted

day 4. I am a little disappointed. I have no problem with self serve and using the website but it appears things do not work and the moderators must be too few or too busy as there is not way someone should be waiting this long for a reply and how much longer it will be. 

SO Payment went through days ago and I have has some members try and help but nothing from mods on this site.

So I ported the number Friday and heard back from a moderator about 5 days later that Port was stuck and I had to call Telus. My Telus account closed a few days after port so I went and bought another sim and minutes to call them on an old phone with a generic new number. 

Telus ported the number and the next morning I showed as being active on PM and finally received text message from them.

Fast forward to later in day I now have -no service-

clearing cache, cycling phone off don’t help.Taking sim in and out says...this device is not activated. So it’s been a week and I still have nothing. Some quicker feedback from moderators would be appreciated please. 

Tags (2)

Thanks, Day 7 and it’s all fixed now. Thanks