cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login issues when already logged in

wkowalski
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have to say that my experience with PM's login process has been incredibly frustrating. I've already got one sim card for my daughter's phone. I'd like to get two more for my other daughter and my wife. When signed into my account, I select two sim cards, add them to my cart, and begin going through the checkout process. When it comes to the address section, I try to sign in (why am I being asked to sign in when I'm already signed in? this is INCREDIBLY bad UI) and it tells me it doesn't recognize my email... which I am already signed in with. Why? What is the process for adding new sim cards to my account? Do I have to create a separate account for each phone? If so, why isn't that actually stated somewhere? A little help would be appreciated... the actual phone service of PM is fine but this is my second run-in with their website signin issues and I am really not impressed. Any help would be appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4

@Anonymous wrote:

@wkowalski 

The SIM purchasing screen is a whole other unrelated "account" from the self-serve or community. It also doesn't set up either of those. It's on its own.

There also isn't any account needed to be created to order a SIM card. I do know that the shopping part of the website does allow an to be created, but it isn't mandatory. It doesn't really do anytihng other than probably save your address for next time you wish to make a purcahse.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wkowalski 

The SIM purchasing screen is a whole other unrelated "account" from the self-serve or community. It also doesn't set up either of those. It's on its own.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@wkowalski 

Are you trying to buy sim cards? Purchase them for $3.99 right now at Canadian Cell Supplies

ccc.jpg

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wkowalski wrote:

I have to say that my experience with PM's login process has been incredibly frustrating. I've already got one sim card for my daughter's phone. I'd like to get two more for my other daughter and my wife. When signed into my account, I select two sim cards, add them to my cart, and begin going through the checkout process. When it comes to the address section, I try to sign in (why am I being asked to sign in when I'm already signed in? this is INCREDIBLY bad UI) and it tells me it doesn't recognize my email... which I am already signed in with. Why? What is the process for adding new sim cards to my account? Do I have to create a separate account for each phone? If so, why isn't that actually stated somewhere? A little help would be appreciated... the actual phone service of PM is fine but this is my second run-in with their website signin issues and I am really not impressed. Any help would be appreciated!

@wkowalski   Yes each tel. number needs it's own separate SIM/Account and unique email, although you can use alias gmails to make it a little easier for login purposes.

Edit:  @wkowalski  My apologies because I think I misunderstood/misread your question.  Hopefully you've managed to purchase the SIMs you needed, if not I would try with a fresh browser making sure to clear your cookies/cache first.

Need Help? Let's chat.