cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

evaR1357
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have recently made an account with public mobile, and whenever trying to log into my account, for some unknown reason it says my account is not registered. But then later when I try to register a new account it says my account has already been created, and when I try to reset my password it says my email is not registered. Please help! I don’t know what to do with this point.

6 REPLIES 6

intellagentz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are you logging into your "Account" (and not Community Account)?  Also, be sure to not include any additional spaces on the login screen, in the event you are copying/pasting new passwords provided.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@evaR1357 : Did you get the welcome email? If not then likely you mis-typed your email address. Did you get the password reset email? If not then likely you mis-typed your email address. 

evaR1357
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought my SIM card in person but activated it online. The Sim card itself seems to be working, but whenever I try to login it says my login has failed, and I have already reset my password multiple times, so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@evaR1357 : Did you activate the SIM yourself through the activation process? Or did you activate in a store? Did you buy a SIM online from here? Did you get a welcome email?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@evaR1357 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about a 1 minute and put it back on,

and if still not fix it please you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

Good Luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.