cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Locked sim PUK CODE

@LieuxiPhones don't get unlocked to a code. It has to be via Apple (connected through wifi).. but it would give usually cannot activate on this network error, if it is locked.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Brand new yes

@Ericrs100Is the iPhone from the Bell network? I would highly recommend jsut get another phone that you know works eg spouse/ partner or even strangers.. to test and make sure if your SIM works.. that will narrow down a lot of options.

PS I assume you have had reset the network settings on the iPhone or it has been reset?

Yea everything is good to go on apple side, i just need the puk code, can some one tag a mod in here i need this figured out asap

If you are sure about the phone. You would have to message the Moderator_Team by the link here. I asked where your phone is from because some networks actually give you the ol' run around about unlocking. But be expect a response could take up to 48 hours.

Mayor / Maire

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

I sent them a message when i enter 1234 its saying enter a new pin number and its asking to enter it twice and its still says sim locked

@Ericrs100Assuming you can go to Settings -> Cellular -> SIM PIN.. can you untoggle SIM PIN?

Yes but bits set on (its green) and i cant untoogle it... i think thats what id did cause when i entered the sim card in nothing was working... DATA,txt,calls

If you untoggle it, the keypad will come up with this screen and it should say 3 attempts (resets evertime it gets the right PIN).. Click Done?

IMG_2728.PNGPUK unlock iOS 12