cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

pesche
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been locked out of my account . This system is very hard to navaigate !

5 REPLIES 5

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

When you say it doesn't work, does it just times out, or does it say it can't locate the account/email or does it look like it sent the password reset but you never got it.

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@pesche If the forgot password function doesn't work for you, then I would recommend messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link. Expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

Best of luck!

@pesche 

If the reset password function is not working, then you will need to contact moderator via private messaging.  But, it will take 1-2 days for moderators to resolve issue.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Some issues can be dealt with by calling 611 on your phone.  ie. buying add ons, loading funds if credit card registered, etc.

pesche
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It does not work . 

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a forgot password button/link.  After answering security questions, you should get an email to reset password.

Need Help? Let's chat.