cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

Sarah23066
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please help! I’m locked out of my account. I tried to regain access but 3 different times and no email came to my email address. Also my security question even tho I answered correctly, didn’t work either. I’ve been locked out for a while now. It said my account was now locked and I need to contact public mobile. Well we all know that’s impossible. Someone please help me. 

16 REPLIES 16

@asifulkhan wrote:

sorry, the number for PM support is 8554782542

Sorry, but that isn't correct either.  There is no phone number to call for Public Mobile support. They will not take your phone call.

@Sarah23066 wrote:

Yeah 18 hours later. I gotta keep on here to wait for replies. That’s one huge piece of advice I’d give out. Don’t ask for help unless you have the time to receive it. Thanks everyone for helping me so far. 

@Sarah23066  Yes it's a good idea to check every half hour at least so you can use the password reset.  Hopefully, you sent another request?

Sarah23066

Yeah 18 hours later. I gotta keep on here to wait for replies. That’s one huge piece of advice I’d give out. Don’t ask for help unless you have the time to receive it. Thanks everyone for helping me so far. 

@Sarah23066 wrote:

Yes I got a reset password but it didn’t work 

Did you use it within the 2 hour window?  If not you need to ask for another reset.

Sarah23066

Yes I got a reset password but it didn’t work 

asifulkhan

sorry, the number for PM support is 8554782542

@asifulkhan wrote:

Call this number to get support from Public Mobile 8882211687

@asifulkhan  That's a number to file a complaint with CCTS about service from PM.  That will not get OP customer support from Public Mobile.

asifulkhan

Call this number to get support from Public Mobile 8882211687

@Sarah23066 wrote:

It been a week almost I tried everything possible on my end 

Have you not received any emails for the password reset?  Remember there is a two hour window to use the reset password after which you would need to request another reset.

Send another request right now by clicking this link here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/   Then keep checking your email folder (including junk) every 15 mins because of the 2 hour expiry.

Sarah23066

It been a week almost I tried everything possible on my end 

@cellphoneuser1Once the person is permanently locked out, only the moderators can unlock that account, waiting for an hour won't help.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Sarah23066 Did you try waiting one hour before trying to get back in?

jonpmcd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

if  you reset your community password and go from there that should wiork...access simon througgh community

Sarah23066

I did just that and unfortunately it just asks me to log into my account to open a ticket which is the entire need for a ticket to begin with. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I appreciate the awesome quick reply. Thank you kindly. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sarah23066  - You might get a quicker response if you open a ticket through Simon (question mark in lower right corner of screen).  Just type access self serve (or something like that), and then follow instructions to open a ticket.

Mods prioritize tickets through Simon over direct contact via private message.

station1104
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

go to the top of this page, click the mail and type in @mod then send a mod a message

Need Help? Let's chat.