cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

Jason493
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated my account 2 days ago and when trying to access my account it says I am locked out and to contact public mobile.  How do I do that and why am I locked out

2 REPLIES 2

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you login with incorrect password or email

, I believe three times then you can get locked out.  Did you try the forgot password link ? If you still have problems then contact a moderator.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Jason493 wrote:

I just activated my account 2 days ago and when trying to access my account it says I am locked out and to contact public mobile.  How do I do that and why am I locked out

Did you already try the button FORGET MY PASSWORD? Wait about 50 minutes and try again?

If yes and nothing help write a private message to the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. They will help you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.