cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account after canceling my plan for 4 months

jmelans
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I had canceled my plan 4 months ago since I was living abroad.  Now that im back and tried to reactivate my plan it does not allow me login.  I tried resetting the password but I receive this error message. "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled"

3 REPLIES 3

jmelans
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well I won't be with public mobile again if I need to pay for another SIM card

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jmelans wrote:

Hi, I had canceled my plan 4 months ago since I was living abroad.  Now that im back and tried to reactivate my plan it does not allow me login.  I tried resetting the password but I receive this error message. "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled"

@jmelans  After 90 days you need to start all over again. New sim, new account and new email and of course new number. Smiley Sad

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jmelans wrote:

Well...you canceled...??? What were you expecting?

If you merely let it suspend at the end of your paid term or put it into suspension yourself then from that day forth you have 90 days to reactivate. After that, the account is history.

Need Help? Let's chat.