cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

lm1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm locked out of my account. I've tried logging in. I've tried the 'forgot my password' link which failed to email me a password reset link 3 times. I've waiting 24 hours to reset my password again and not it's telling me I'm locked out of my account and I have to contact someone. 

Also, it's taken a ridculous amount of time to find how to contact someone at Public Mobile, it shouldn't be this hard. 

Please help. 

6 REPLIES 6

@lm1 wrote:

Thanks everyone. SImon wasn't able to reset my password for me. I'll be waiting 48 hours for a moderator. 

The rate of issues has reduced in the last few days your wait shouldn't be too long. Periodically check your private mailbox for a message from the moderators.

@lm1 wrote:

Thanks everyone. SImon wasn't able to reset my password for me. I'll be waiting 48 hours for a moderator. 

SIMon can only give advice or allow you to contact the moderators and start a ticket.  It can't make changes to your account.

lm1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@TheGx wrote:

While you waiting for Moderator you can try using the SIMon bot by press the ? at bottom right of your screen, the SIMon bot might be able to reset your password for you.

@lm1 This way will be faster because you don't have to wait for moderator to have you verify your identity.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

While you waiting for Moderator you can try using the SIMon bot by press the ? at bottom right of your screen, the SIMon bot might be able to reset your password for you.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @lm1 

Please contact the moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.