cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of 2nd account

RandJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't figure out how to get to a moderator... when I type @CS_Agent  in my private message box, as the little robot dude says to do, it says "no matches found".  When I tried to click on "contact me" it  "was not selectable.

I have a 2nd phone and public mobile accound which was month to month - when I try to log in I get a message "login disabled".  Help?  Please & thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@RandJ wrote:

I can't figure out how to get to a moderator... when I type @CS_Agent  in my private message box, as the little robot dude says to do, it says "no matches found".  When I tried to click on "contact me" it  "was not selectable.

I have a 2nd phone and public mobile accound which was month to month - when I try to log in I get a message "login disabled".  Help?  Please & thank you.

Yes, that's a bit confusing because once you get private message open you enter only Moderator_Team. Took me a while to clue in. Robot wink

If you would like more info on private messaging have a look here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

RandJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@closng thank you I have just sent a message.  I appreciate your assistance.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RandJ wrote:

Hi @RandJ,

Click on the following link to send a message to the Moderators for assistance, be sure to include a detailed explanation of your issue, account number, phone number, 4 digit PIN, and account email address:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.