cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out if account

Moe87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

my husband is locked out if his account. We need to change his credit card info as they one on file has expired. Can you please help me to unlock his account and reset the password so I can get this fixed. He has had a stroke and we need him to be able to make and receive calls. Right now he can’t because the credit card on file expired. 

4 REPLIES 4

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Moe87 you can try the forgot password link to get back into his self service account. If this doesn't work Con Tact a moderator and ask them for a temporary password.

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Once you are back in the account. Go here to change your credit card. See screenshot below on where to do it. 

Make a patment.png

When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Sorry to hear about your husband. Stay safe.

Moe87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Moe87 Contact moderators through clicking on ? on bottom right of the page and following directions OR directly through the private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask them for a temporary password. Then, update card info via "Manage my card" on Payment tab.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Moe87 Hello if you cannot reset your password you will have to click on the? Bottom right hand corner and ask Simon to speak to a human there you can ask a moderator for a temporary password for your self serve account It can take 2 to 48 hours for a moderator to respond in the meantime you can get a voucher from Walmart and Canadian tire or online if you need one immediately to pay for your service

Need Help? Let's chat.