cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked account ~ is there any help now?

Loriandbbb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a LOCKEd account (oops i tried to many times my pasword)

1. i requested a new password (forgot password link)

and nothing was emailed.

2. I messaged moderators. and very quickly a moderator responded and asked me my phone number and pin and was going to get my back into account.

3.  its been 4 hours and they didnt unlock for me

and i THINK no moderators after 9pm?

what do i do???

9 REPLIES 9

Loriandbbb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good news.  Moderators helped me, get into the locked account.

i did request new password.  ~ click forgot password

when i received the email. and clicked on it. it said Sorry  there is a time limit and i went over

🙂

anyhow thanks everyone. too. 

and all good

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Detailed explanation of specific.
- them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Loriandbbb, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention; I'd gladly help you to gain access to your account. Please check your inbox, I just sent you a private message.

Happy Friday to everyone 🙂

Cheers,

Aïssata

@NDesai wrote:

@Loriandbbb Try the forgot password link again. It stills works fine for me so it might work if you try again. 

Your account seems to be an outlier.  OP did mention trying the link but did not receive any emails.  Smiley Sad

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Loriandbbb How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

The forgot password link is working now?  

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Loriandbbb Try the forgot password link again. It stills works fine for me so it might work if you try again. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Loriandbbb, nothing can be done until the morning.  Just to let you and others know, the community forum account and the selve serve account are two different entities.  People can sign up a community forum account without being a customer.  Sending a private message using the community forum account does not mean that the moderator team will automatically look for an associated self serve account to work on.  For security purposes, they need confirmation of the self serve account.  Typically, phone number or self serve account number along with PIN will suffice.  Failing that, they may ask for other particulars for positive identification. 

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unfortunately you will need to wait for them to respond in the morning 

Need Help? Let's chat.