cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local number, cant do receive or make local calls. Says I need Long distance plan.

aka0kop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just switched my phone number. IDK why but when I try to make any LOCAL calls it says that I do not have a long distance add on. Also  I can't make or receive calls to my number, when I call from another phone it goes to voicemail.

I saw another post about this, but I cant get anything resolved. Please help.

11 REPLIES 11

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @aka0kop,

thanks for your patience!

I can confirm that my colleague has answered you - the reason why you cannot make calls is because you've fully consumed your allocated 50 Canada wide talk minutes. You'll need to wait for your next renewal, or purchase a long-distance add-on of 200 minutes foe 8$ (or 400 minutes for 15$) to reactivate your talk services.

I hope this clarifies,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

aka0kop

nope, i'm waiting for a mod to message me. Just verified the account with them. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. 

@aka0kop

You had 3 posts all about this issue since Monday; have you answered the mods yet?

@aka0kop wrote:

NOTHING works.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @aka0kop,

We've replied to your private message, please check you inbox 🙂

Cheers,

Syed

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

I had the same problem @aka0kop

You need to write to the moderator...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain your problem..they will help you....perhaps there is some bug in the system????

aka0kop

NOTHING works.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Did you switch phone numbers or just change providers? If you moved from another provider try your old SIM card, if it works then the port hasn't gone through yet, if it doesn't work then the port failed and you will need to contact a moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Anonymous wrote:

krazykiwi!!! 🙂

Man Very Happy

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

What about text messages in/out and data if you have it on your plan, does any thing work?

Anonymous
Not applicable

krazykiwi!!! 🙂

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@aka0kop wrote:

Just switched my phone number. IDK why but when I try to make any LOCAL calls it says that I do not have a long distance add on. Also  I can't make or receive calls to my number, when I call from another phone it goes to voicemail.

I saw another post about this, but I cant get anything resolved. Please help.

Hi,

If by switched you mean you ported in a number from a different service to use with PM than it is likely that the port has not finished.

Need Help? Let's chat.