cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loads of problems, Sim card number not working, credit card number wont add, cant finish registratio

tabbitatt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.  I bought a sim card a few months back, likely 6 months back actually.  I have no idea if they expire.  All I know is when I set up registration it acknowledged that my sim number was correct.  On to the rest of the registration, filled out my info, picked a number then tried to set up auto pay.  Wont let me use my credit card,  At this point I get fed up and call it a day.  Tried again today, sim card number doesnt work and I cant get past first page of registration.  Also I need to add I am already a PM user and was adding another sim card to my name.  Didnt do this under my account.  Im trying to set this up for my daughter.  Wondering if there is a conflict of credit card numbers because it already exists on another account.  Would really love to have this set up please.

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5

tabbitatt

How do I get a moderator then because I've tried this suggestion and it didn't work

@tabbitatt 

Make sure that the address exactly matches the credit card address.  Website is finicky.  Chrome incognito works well.  

If everything fails, you will need to contact moderator to add the credit card to your account.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

tabbitatt

Got the sim card working but not the credit card. Tried the tricks suggested but nope

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I have 4 accounts on the same credit card, different email addresses and different numbers. No issues yet. Try in the late evening or early morning hours and definately clear your cache and use incognito mode.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@tabbitatt, when entering the credit card information, make sure there is no space in the postal code.  If you live in a high rise, leave the unit number field blank.  Generally, there are no issues using the same credit card in many accounts.  Hopefully these strategies help.  BTW, consider clearing browser cache or use incognito mode when you try again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.