Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been waiting 5 and half hours and still no activation is this normal 

12 REPLIES 12

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Bobkat80 wrote:

Dial *#*#4636#*#* on your phone

Select phone information what does it show under Network? What does it show under phone number?

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bobkat80 wrote:

Wrong password and when I try to recover pass work says my email is not right either. I paid with a voucher and I got and email from PM right after I signed up. But then I tried to log in and nope not allowing me access 

How about your phone, what does it say when you try to make a call? Is there any message on the screen, what do you hear?

Bobkat80

Wrong password and when I try to recover pass work says my email is not right either. I paid with a voucher and I got and email from PM right after I signed up. But then I tried to log in and nope not allowing me access 

@Bobkat80 wrote:

Its unlocked and and yes I restarted it and self self serve account won't allow me to log in

What does it say? (Self serve error, wrong password? no account?) Serlf serve account should be activated instantly. Are you sure it activated? Was your payment method charged?

Bobkat80

Its unlocked and and yes I restarted it and self self serve account won't allow me to log in

Bobkat80

Yes it's an s7 Samsung 

@Bobkat80 wrote:

I tried activating my my sim and transfering my fido # around 5:50 PM and paid with a voucher, and I still have no service 

Is your Fido phone a fairly recent model?  What model is it?  Some older devices may not be 3g compatilbe with Public Mobile, or may have the network type incorrectly set to 2g (which Public Mobile doesn't have).

@Bobkat80 wrote:

I tried activating my my sim and transfering my fido # around 5:50 PM and paid with a voucher, and I still have no service 

@Bobkat80Did you restart the phone ? is your phone unlocked? Log into self serve, is the account active

Put your fido sim back in, and use that till it stops working.

Bobkat80

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Bobkat80Bobkits give us some details and we can try to help you out

@Bobkat80 wrote:

@Bobkat80 

I have moved your thread to the Getting Started category.  "The Lounge" is really only for off-topic discussions, and for matter unrelated to Public Mobile.

Your service is supposed to start working immedaitley after you complete the activation process.  I am assuming that phone calls, text messages, and data are not working?  Are you able to log into your self-serve account?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Bobkat80 wrote:

@Bobkat80new number or did you port in? Did you put in the sim? Can you login to self serve? Can you give us more details? Is the account active? Is your phone compatible? What plan are you on?

Need Help? Let's chat.