cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Leaving public mobile how to stop autopay

Public Mobile is a prepaid service, so there should not be an amount due.  Maybe that is what is left over from the prepay.  Does it say funds available or amount owing?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Really? You mean that after my number has been ported to a new provider and my account access has been terminated I still need to tell PM to stop billing me?

Mayor / Maire

@mpfc75 wrote:

Really? You mean that after my number has been ported to a new provider and my account access has been terminated I still need to tell PM to stop billing me?

Are you asking hypothetically? Or is this your situation?

If hypothetically then that's why it's suggested to remove autopay and your cc when you're about to stop being a customer. Why would you want to leave an automatic purchase exposed in the market.

If this is your situation then your Community log in is still accessible and you would need to PM the mods to get them to stop the autopay.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to remove autopay since my credit card was charged. Helpbot gave these instructions:

Sign in to Self-Serve
1. Click on the Payment tab
2. Click on Manage AutoPay
3. Click on 'Remove AutoPay'.

ISSUE IS THAT THERE IS NOT "MANAGE AUTOPAY" ON THAT PAGE?

Any help would be appreciated.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@davidsait wrote:

ISSUE IS THAT THERE IS NOT "MANAGE AUTOPAY" ON THAT PAGE?

Any help would be appreciated.

I've seen cases where the page doesn't have that option for some reason.  Normally, if you're enrolled in AutoPay, it should show up as below.  Instead of the "Manage AutoPay" option, is there a "Manage my card" option?MakePayment.GIFIf so, you can go into there, and then click on the "Remove this credit card" option.