cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving public mobile how to stop autopay

Engr233
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, im sorry that i need to leave public mobile for a better offer. I want to know how to stop the autopayment please. I dont want to pay double.

14 REPLIES 14

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@davidsait wrote:

ISSUE IS THAT THERE IS NOT "MANAGE AUTOPAY" ON THAT PAGE?

Any help would be appreciated.

I've seen cases where the page doesn't have that option for some reason.  Normally, if you're enrolled in AutoPay, it should show up as below.  Instead of the "Manage AutoPay" option, is there a "Manage my card" option?MakePayment.GIFIf so, you can go into there, and then click on the "Remove this credit card" option.

davidsait
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to remove autopay since my credit card was charged. Helpbot gave these instructions:

Sign in to Self-Serve
1. Click on the Payment tab
2. Click on Manage AutoPay
3. Click on 'Remove AutoPay'.

ISSUE IS THAT THERE IS NOT "MANAGE AUTOPAY" ON THAT PAGE?

Any help would be appreciated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mpfc75 wrote:

Really? You mean that after my number has been ported to a new provider and my account access has been terminated I still need to tell PM to stop billing me?

Are you asking hypothetically? Or is this your situation?

If hypothetically then that's why it's suggested to remove autopay and your cc when you're about to stop being a customer. Why would you want to leave an automatic purchase exposed in the market.

If this is your situation then your Community log in is still accessible and you would need to PM the mods to get them to stop the autopay.

mpfc75

Really? You mean that after my number has been ported to a new provider and my account access has been terminated I still need to tell PM to stop billing me?

Abigail26

Public Mobile is a prepaid service, so there should not be an amount due.  Maybe that is what is left over from the prepay.  Does it say funds available or amount owing?

MacMe

@Engr233 wrote:

Thank you very much! Just removed autopay and cc. Now another question how do i pay the due mount of money now? Should i pay on the due date the exact 13$ in my payment by credit card? Or is there a store that i can pay? Or i will received an invoice so i can pay at bank?

Public Mobile is prepaid, so there isn't anything more to pay.

Abigail26

They mean credit card if that is what you were using for autopay.

Abigail26

Sorry to see you go!  To stop autopay, log into your account, click payment tab then manage autopay and at the bottom remove autopay button will be there. I hope this helps!

Engr233

Thank you very much! Just removed autopay and cc. Now another question how do i pay the due mount of money now? Should i pay on the due date the exact 13$ in my payment by credit card? Or is there a store that i can pay? Or i will received an invoice so i can pay at bank?

@Engr233 wrote:

Thank you for the reply. Remove cc? What is cc please?

CC = credit card.  Definitely remove credit card as well. 

lat34hat34
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

CC is your credit card. 🙂

KMG

If you have already ported your number to another provider, you won't be able to log in to your PM account anymore.  In that case, contact the Moderator Team to disable autopay.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Engr233

Thank you for the reply. Remove cc? What is cc please?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Engr233

Login your account to disable autopay.

Select Payment tab.  Then manage Autopay.

You may want to remove your CC at the same time.

Need Help? Let's chat.