cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Public for Koodoo, cant find PIN

geoffmakhoul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I know my account PIN number? Can't seem to port over to Koodo without it. Please help! lol

5 REPLIES 5

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You don't need it. Just use your account number that's listed in My Account.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@geoffmakhoul you don't need it.  

See here for more details:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Need-my-PIN-to-do-a-number-port-to-Koodo/...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@geoffmakhoulwrote:

How do I know my account PIN number? Can't seem to port over to Koodo without it. Please help! lol

As others have stated you will need to contact the mods as the others have said. Here are some directions and what they will require to verify your identity.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

I'm almost certain that you won't need it.  But, if you would like to get it, you'll have to contact a moderator about getting it reset and having a new one set for your Public Mobile account.

Most of the time when porting a number, using just the account number is sufficient.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@geoffmakhoul, you would have selected it when you signed up.  I don't think it is shown/available for modification from the self service portal.

If you absolutely need it, I think you will need to send a private message to the moderators and ask them for it.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.