cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOTS OF PROMOTIONS FOR ALL...

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

As the title says..lots of promotions..good deals..but each are different..READ the terms and conditions before you choose..help is here if needed but most problems are due to not fully reading and understanding the terms...merry xmas

14 REPLIES 14

@Dunkgirl, then go to Rogers if that's a better deal for you.

No one is keeping you here.  Find the best deal for your wallet, and be happy.

Dunkgirl

@Carld123You're a gem.

Carld123

@Dunkgirl

Here ya goHere ya go

Dunkgirl

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

Joke time? I believe someone mentioned shopping cart returns?

Or roadside bottle collection/returns. Far more profitable for the time spent. But I get to sit on my butt in a warm house this way 🙂

@AnonymousTailbone injury? Where do I sign up?

@Carld123 wrote:

Its beer cans....you can make a bbq out of a shopping cart..lol

@Carld123Anything that would make me fit in with mike smith.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkgirl wrote:

Or roadside bottle collection/returns. Far more profitable for the time spent. But I get to sit on my butt in a warm house this way 🙂

Carld123

Its beer cans....you can make a bbq out of a shopping cart..lol

Dunkgirl

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

For all? Not for me. Everytime I check its for new customers and not the ones that stick around.

The promo plans are the ones that current customers can use. Some of those are pretty attractive. Current customers can take advantage of the referral promos. As many as you can get. That's pretty easy money and the $1/30 still stands.

@AnonymousNo promotions worth it for me, minimum $35? Why so expensive. I use $10 a month with a couple add-ons needed every 6+ months. I don't see a regular plan that gives me unlimited text for less then $25. Best current promotion for unlimited text is $35 a month! thats overpriced! More expensive than other competitors and still no add-on for texting if I wanted to build Quotemy own... even if I want to pay for that part. I thought I would see some deal for me its nothing but a disappointment with the lack of customization for those who want it.

Ah! Well then I totally agree with you. I'm also on that plan. It would be nice if they threw little somethings in for the bottom dwellers.

You mention other competitors...do they have all the rewards like this place? No. We can do a little work in this community and get free service. Nobody else can do that. I'm staying.

@AnonymousYes sir that is accurate. On both points made by you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

For all? Not for me. Everytime I check its for new customers and not the ones that stick around.

The promo plans are the ones that current customers can use. Some of those are pretty attractive. Current customers can take advantage of the referral promos. As many as you can get. That's pretty easy money and the $1/30 still stands.

@AnonymousNo promotions worth it for me, minimum $35? Why so expensive. I use $10 a month with a couple add-ons needed every 6+ months. I don't see a regular plan that gives me unlimited text for less then $25. Best current promotion for unlimited text is $35 a month! thats overpriced! More expensive than other competitors and still no add-on for texting if I wanted to build my own... even if I want to pay for that part. I thought I would see some deal for me its nothing but a disappointment with the lack of customization for those who want it.

Ah! Well then I totally agree with you. I'm also on that plan. It would be nice if they threw little somethings in for the bottom dwellers.

You mention other competitors...do they have all the rewards like this place? No. We can do a little work in this community and get free service. Nobody else can do that. I'm staying.

Edit: I would be more interested in Koodo's $15 base and the rollover add-ons. But again...no rewards like here.

Dunkgirl

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@AnonymousNo promotions worth it for me, minimum $35? Why so expensive. I use $10 a month with a couple add-ons needed every 6+ months. I don't see a regular plan that gives me unlimited text for less then $25. Best current promotion for unlimited text is $35 a month! thats overpriced! More expensive than other competitors and still no add-on for texting if I wanted to build my own... even if I want to pay for that part. I thought I would see some deal for me its nothing but a disappointment with the lack of customization for those who want it.

@Carld123 wrote:

@Dunkgirl

A promotion is what probably brought you here...hey..id like some of the ones offered too . and there are ways to get them if you want them...depends on how bad you need them......

@Carld123Truth be told, I did not join on any promotional plan.

Rogers gives unlimited text + unlimited evenings / weekends for $15 month. ($180 per year) Rogers.

Carld123

🍺...cheers...😀

Carld123

@Dunkgirl

A promotion is what probably brought you here...hey..id like some of the ones offered too . and there are ways to get them if you want them...depends on how bad you need them......

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkgirl wrote:

Dunkgirl

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

And another thing...If you find you need help from the Community and you're lucky enough to get resolution...please come back and let everyone know that it works and how it was rectified. It's good to know what helped...for future questions.

Need Help? Let's chat.