cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOST PHONE

amytudor13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my phone I believe in my home before FEBURARY 3rd.  I have seen call records that show outgoing calls to the Voice Mail on repeated occassion.  I am pretty sure no ones has my phone.  Could the call records be there becasue when an outside caller calls my line and I do not answer it sends the call to voicemail?  I am seeing a record of missed calls that are going to voicemail or does this proof my phone is being used by another party?

EDIT: BY stonechucker to remove personal information.

5 REPLIES 5

amytudor13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for deleting the private information I posted in error. 

@popping wrote:

@amytudor13 

Yes.  Those 1 xxx xxx 4001 number is your voicemail server number.  You can call your PM number from another phone to get your voicemail while looking for your phone at home.

I suggest going into you self serve account and setting it as lost.

Login to self serve - Plan & add-ons - Lost/Stolen phone - Suspend service.

This will not blacklist your phone.

This will prevent them from using your sim and account. 

Have you called to see if someone picks up?

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@amytudor13 

Yes.  Those 1 xxx xxx 4001 number is your voicemail server number.  You can call your PM number from another phone to get your voicemail while looking for your phone at home.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amytudor13 

Yes voicemail uses call forwarding to call forward to the voicemail access number.

But really....you should remove your phone number from your list.

Edit: @amytudor13: And the two outgoing text recipients might not want to have THEIR numbers exposed for all to see either.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes the phone is "calling " voicemail. The 4001 is voicemail.  Is the first part your number? You might want to delete that part of the post. 

Need Help? Let's chat.