cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos to PM (No Spam Call/Text)

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have been a PM customer for nearly 6 months, I like to point out the great advantage is you can create a pseudo name and not get any spam/fraud call/text.  So far I never encounter any such ICA scam calls etc.  And if i do, I would be able to easily know when they call out my name.  This is one thing I like about PM and other phone subscriber can't do that. 

5 REPLIES 5

danlee

Yes, My profile name when i register was my pseudo name... It's Awesome, i never get spam call at all.  

danlee

I just put my whatever name u wana call it on First and Last Name to register your sim card. Viola..u r good to go.

Other phone subscriber, u will need to provide your ID so they can key into their database, not sure they sell the phone database to a 3rd companies etc.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@danlee wrote:

I have been a PM customer for nearly 6 months, I like to point out the great advantage is you can create a pseudo name and not get any spam/fraud call/text.  So far I never encounter any such ICA scam calls etc.  And if i do, I would be able to easily know when they call out my name.  This is one thing I like about PM and other phone subscriber can't do that. 

Depending on where you changed your name you  may want to confirm auto pay is still working if you have a credit card set up

Anonymous
Not applicable

@angeliquem wrote:

@danlee wrote:

How do you create a pseudo name? I've been getting spam calls like crazy for the past few weeks!

I'm curious too. Do you change your name in the My Profile? If not where? How would that stop junk calls?

angeliquem
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@danlee wrote:

How do you create a pseudo name? I've been getting spam calls like crazy for the past few weeks!

Need Help? Let's chat.