cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo prepaid transfer

bud21ca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Amine_E I got your message but I cannot reply. It says you have private messaging turned off?

19 REPLIES 19

@bud21ca wrote:

Thanks, I will definitely read and learn as much as I can to help out around the community.

@bud21caThat's how I learned the public mobile ways. Everytime there was a question I didn't have experience with I did what the OP could have done (in almost every case) used the search feature, found out what the solution(s) were, compiled it in a document and use those now to answer questions. Here and there as things change or find out new info I change the document. Now I have 100's of solutions / troubleshooting steps organized on my computer but for the most part don't even need to check them since its almost always the same 12 problems over and over.

Waouh!!! @bud21ca you are a very one lucky bud Smiley Wink...everything went so quickly for you!!! Bienvenue in Public Mobile!!!

bud21ca

Thanks, I will definitely read and learn as much as I can to help out around the community.

@bud21ca wrote:

Transfer was completed. Thanks to all for the help.

@bud21caGlad to see all is well. Hope to see you around here. Share some knowledge as you learn and you can bring your bill down quite a bit.

bud21ca

Transfer was completed. Thanks to all for the help.

@CS_Agent wrote:

Indeed, in most cases customers get a response within the hour, but when there's missing information or additional information required + answering other customer, I think we can all agree that an answer won't be given right away.

However, we are doing our best to resolve everyone's problems or answer questions as efficiently/quickly as possible 😄

Cheers,

Ashley

@CS_Agent@Ashley_TYes. Thanks for the explanation 🙂

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Indeed, in most cases customers get a response within the hour, but when there's missing information or additional information required + answering other customer, I think we can all agree that an answer won't be given right away.

However, we are doing our best to resolve everyone's problems or answer questions as efficiently/quickly as possible 😄

Cheers,

Ashley

@CS_Agent wrote:

Generally speaking, during our quieter times, customers can expect a response throughout the DAY and not necessarily within the hour.

@CS_Agent@Ashley_TThanks for the update. You may want to reword the knowledge base a little then. "During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours."

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

bud21ca

Thank You!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @bud21ca

Rest assured your request will get taken care of, as you are within the delay.

@RebertQc I can assure you this is not a matter of having a small staff, nor the reason why we are a low cost provider.

Our delay is not set to getting a response in a couple of minutes, but during less busy times, this can happen.

Generally speaking, during our quieter times, customers can expect a response throughout the DAY and not necessarily within the hour.

Thanks for understanding.

Ashley

@bud21ca wrote:

I responded about an hr ago, still could be early to hear back.

@bud21caSorry I know it sucks. 😞 But they are working hard to respond to each inquiry. Support staff is small but that’s why this service is such low cost. Rest assured you WILL be taken care of. 

bud21ca

I responded about an hr ago, still could be early to hear back.

@bud21ca wrote:

Still have not heard back from Moderators yet?

@bud21caOften it takes a couple days to hear back, but I heard a rumor they are responding within the hour right now. How long ago did you send it?

I should also mention, depending on what they have to do, they may have already seen your message and they are currently working on the issue. They often don't respond until they either have fixed the issue or require more info.

The mod team sometimes has to relay your request directly to telus, that can take time.

bud21ca

Still have not heard back from Moderators yet?

@bud21ca wrote:

@RobertQc thank you. I am new here, so it gets confusing to learn the tricks.

@bud21caHere to help but you should not have to learn "tricks" to contact support. Thats a problem they need to fix asap.

bud21ca

@RobertQc thank you. I am new here, so it gets confusing to learn the tricks.

@bud21ca wrote:

Thank You, I that allowed me to reply, strange I could not reply directly to him?

@bud21caI agree with you. This is strange, and not right.

@Amine_Ehas disabled private messaging, this causes issues for customers. @CS_Agent may I suggest if a moderator responds using their own account and not from the general box of "moderator_team" then they should not block people from responding.

bud21ca

Thank You, I that allowed me to reply, strange I could not reply directly to him?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@bud21ca wrote:

@Amine_E I got your message but I cannot reply. It says you have private messaging turned off?

@bud21caReply but remove his name, and change it to moderator_team

Need Help? Let's chat.