cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo offer

guinness22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Might it be possible to get Koodo 4 GB plans if I on old legacy pm plan .1 GB 43 a month . Thanks Dave 

3 REPLIES 3

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@guinness22wrote:

Might it be possible to get Koodo 4 GB plans if I on old legacy pm plan .1 GB 43 a month . Thanks Dave 

@guinness22

As mentioned by @Luddite and @torontokris, that offer at Koodo is only available if you are on a $120/12GB/90day plan with Public Mobile - you'd need the promo code which would have been sent to you by text (and which is linked to your phone number, if I'm not mistaken). Those plans were offered for a fair amount of time in 2016 and came back (targeted at Freedom customers) more than once last year, but they are not in-market plans, so you will not be able to sign up / switch to it.

As a legacy customer you must have received the offer of switching to Koodo on a comparable plan to what you have right now by February 9, looks like you didn't take that opportunity either?

If you are looking at reducing your monthly cost you could consider giving up phone support and switching to an in-market plan with Public Mobile. Have a look at my chart here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Effective-February-15th-changes-are-hap...

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Unfortunately you can only change to a current plan that is available. You can search Kijiji for someone selling the plan but as always buyer beware. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

No. You must take a standard Koodo/PM plan. You had your chance to get the plan in 2016.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.