cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo Port

sylwiamarta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do i port my Koodo number to public. I already got a new public number as instructed and do porting after. I have also tried doing change plan and from their did change phone number but didnt work. What needs to be done?

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @sylwiamarta,

thank you for reaching out to us !

I can confirm that we have received your private message and we should be getting back to you shortly 🙂 Look out for my message!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sylwiamarta wrote:

How do i port my Koodo number to public. I already got a new public number as instructed and do porting after. I have also tried doing change plan and from their did change phone number but didnt work. What needs to be done?

Are you porting a Koodo prepaid number to PM?

If yes, you need to send a private message to moderator for assistant.  This is because both PM and Koodo prepaid are using the same backend.  The automatic number porting will not work.  That is the reason you need moderator assistant.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When you say it didn't work, what do you mean? It can take a few hours to port a number and in that time some services will still work and others will not.

Does your Koodo SIM card still work? If so continue using that until it stops working, then put your PM SIM in.

HOWEVER - is/was your Koodo account a prepaid one? If so, and someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I believe you will require moderator intervention to complete the number port. Send the mods a private message by clicking here and providing your email address, phone number (PM one) and tell them what you're doing and ask if they need to assist you.

Need Help? Let's chat.