cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just submitted a ticket but now notice the area is wrong

retrovcr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just submitted a ticket to transfer my (Vancouver BC) number at Koodo to my new Public Mobile account.  However, after printing my confirmation of submission I noticed now that the region on the ticket is set to Ontario.  How do I change that?

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@retrovcr , check your private message sent box.  If you see a message with a ticket number, then your ticket was submitted.  Wait for a response to that message.  

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@retrovcr the region is irrelevant, it doesn't matter...

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response and leave the Koodo sim card in your phone to respond to the port text

since you're from Vancouver I want to tell you that public mobile is based off eastern time. so your renewal date will be a day ahead of the date said in 611 or shown in the self serve account. many people like to use the remaining data they have left, but don't realize this discrepancy and end up using data from the new cycle

ie. feb.20

your account will renew on feb.19 at 9:00pm

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

When you write a "ticket", do you mean a message to the Public Mobile Moderators?

If so, it doesn't matter what region is associated.  Just that it's associated with the correct verified customer account.

Need Help? Let's chat.