cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up

Sanaa3012
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi need help, just switched from Bell to PM. Everything is working except receiving calls. It goes straight to VM.  It’s been more than 17 hours. Please need help ASAP. I need my phone for work 

7 REPLIES 7

Melissa-H77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To send a message to the moderators ....Click this to message them

Good luck.

@Sanaa3012 wrote:

Hi , the old account is still active , Bell, do I call them to cancel the account . How can I contact MOD.

@Sanaa3012  Do not cancel your Bell account  it will automatically cancel when the port has completed. Sometimes it takes longer for a provider to release the number and judging by the network outages by most of the providers that might be why there is a delay. Please not that ports can take up to 24 hours to complete. If it's still a problem afer 24 hours then notify PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Sanaa3012

With PM , it goes straight to VM. I put the old SIM card Bell . And it’s still active. But I have the account setup with PM

Sanaa3012

Hi , the old account is still active , Bell, do I call them to cancel the account . How can I contact MOD.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sanaa3012 wrote:

Hi need help, just switched from Bell to PM. Everything is working except receiving calls. It goes straight to VM.  It’s been more than 17 hours. Please need help ASAP. I need my phone for work 

@Sanaa3012  Which voicemail? Public Mobile  or Bell's?

Melissa-H77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi  Sanaa3012

I signed up on Sunday, that happened to us. My husbands phone was connected to PM network, was able to texted, recieved text, and was able to call out but would be "busy" if calling in. It lasted this for a few hours. I also noticed my Rogers account still said "active" for that number. Check your previous carrier, it could be that is it taking longer to for your previous carrier to release the number (just a guess, as I am still new). I would wait a little longer, then contact a MOD if it still not working. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome to PM. If its has been 17 hours and outgoing works nut not incoming you probably have a stuck port and need to resubmit your port request to PM moderator_team via private message.  include your sim number, bell account name and bell account number

have you tried useing your olb bell sim. in stuck port situatuions the old sim usually works  till the port is completed.

edit when you said everything is working does that incude receiving sms?

Need Help? Let's chat.