cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up, used a referral code, but no $10 credit?

HarveyAintHere
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there!!

I just signed up today as I bought a new phone and some kind lad on Reddit told me to try public mobile and use his code. So i did. I was told I am supposed to recieve some kind of $10 credit for using a code but, I dont see anything telling me that i do, only my autopay bonus.

Any help would be glady appreciated!

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to public mobile!

PM says $10 credit will be reflect on your account within 72 hours, but I received it the next day.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Thanks. Didn't expect you to choose my response as the solution.  Appreciate it @HarveyAintHere .

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@HarveyAintHere wrote:

Hello there!!

I just signed up today as I bought a new phone and some kind lad on Reddit told me to try public mobile and use his code. So i did. I was told I am supposed to recieve some kind of $10 credit for using a code but, I dont see anything telling me that i do, only my autopay bonus.

Thanks!

I think it can take up to 72 hours for the $10 referral credit to show up in available funds. Often it's overnight, though.

Edit: double ninja'd!!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Usually takes up to 72 hours for the credit to appear. Welcome to PM. 

@HarveyAintHere wrote:

Hello there!!

Thanks!

GR
Mayor / Maire

@HarveyAintHere usually you see the 10$credit the next morning but it can take up to 72 hours. I'd bet it will be in your available funds tomorrow morning!  Welcome to public mobile 

Need Help? Let's chat.