cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up but did not get referral reward

dankehila
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Just got my SIM cards today in the mail, ordered online. Sign up was easy and painless online and I even get to use my old phone number. But I put in the number of my friend who is a public mobile user and I didn't get the $10 referral. My friend did get the referral reward on her current billing cycle. If anyone could please advise,

Thanks

Dan

1 REPLY 1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dankehila wrote:

Hi,

Just got my SIM cards today in the mail, ordered online. Sign up was easy and painless online and I even get to use my old phone number. But I put in the number of my friend who is a public mobile user and I didn't get the $10 referral. My friend did get the referral reward on her current billing cycle. If anyone could please advise,

Thanks

Dan

The referral credit will be placed in your account within 72 hours of your activation.  If you don't see it after 3 days I would then contact the moderators.  Welcome to PM!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.