cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up and ported in but no data bonus.

ScottyB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently joined PM and I took advantage of the bonus offer to port in from Virgin and receive the bonus data.  I got my phone and data working but when I go to my account, there is no bonus for porting in from Virgin.  I can see my 2 dollars for opting for autopay, but that is it.  Does it take some time for the extra data to appear or does it not start until after my first month?

Also, do I have to cancel with Virgin or did PM do that when they ported my number in?

6 REPLIES 6

ScottyB

@Dunkman wrote:

@ScottyB 

If you have not already contact moderator, you should private message.  It has been more than 7 days.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Thanks Dunkman, I just sent them a message now.  I didn't know how to send them messages so thnxs for that.  Hopefully they can sort this out, cheers.

@ScottyB 

If you have not already contact moderator, you should private message.  It has been more than 7 days.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ScottyB

@natewu wrote:

When you signed up, be sure to click the PROMO plan. NOT the normal plan or the data bonus will not come up. If you already selected a normal plan change your plans in self serve and it should show up next month.

When I signed up, it said the 35 dollar plan was one of the promotional plans offered and I selected it.  So Im not sure why I still am not seeing it...

ScottyB

@LovesToPM wrote:

@ScottyB wrote:

I recently joined PM and I took advantage of the bonus offer to port in from Virgin and receive the bonus data.  I got my phone and data working but when I go to my account, there is no bonus for porting in from Virgin.  I can see my 2 dollars for opting for autopay, but that is it.  Does it take some time for the extra data to appear or does it not start until after my first month?

Also, do I have to cancel with Virgin or did PM do that when they ported my number in?

When did you activate/sign-up?

According to the promo, it could take up to 7 days to appear.

You do not need to cancel with Virgin. Once your number has been ported, Virgin will automatically close your account and bill you/refund you as needed.

I signed up on the 4th, so it has already been more than 7 days and still nothing...

natewu

When you signed up, be sure to click the PROMO plan. NOT the normal plan or the data bonus will not come up. If you already selected a normal plan change your plans in self serve and it should show up next month.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@ScottyB wrote:

When did you activate/sign-up?

According to the promo, it could take up to 7 days to appear.

You do not need to cancel with Virgin. Once your number has been ported, Virgin will automatically close your account and bill you/refund you as needed.

Need Help? Let's chat.