cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just referred my third person!

Rob1963
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Love Public Mobile, this is my third week and now I have referred 3 people. Perfect reception where I live here in Hudson, Quebec. Just so freakin happy with my low monthy bill!!!! 

9 REPLIES 9

@darlicious 

yes it arrived in my account days ago. I first checked about the 5th or so (and it was there) knowing the announcements are getting later every month. Mybrenewals are around the 26th of the month currently so it should be several years before it gets close to community award day. Let's hope they are still giving community rewards then!

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Rob1963 wrote:

Love Public Mobile, this is my third week and now I have referred 3 people. Perfect reception where I live here in Hudson, Quebec. Just so freakin happy with my low monthy bill!!!! 

@Rob1963  Congrats...keep plugging away. I have two accounts with pm. By switching my back up line to the $10 plan before it was removed I achieved a free phone line by my second renewal. If it wasn't top heavy in credit from my community rewards and was applied on my other account I would be $12 away from a second free account. Hopefully black Friday brings me a couple more referrals.

@AE_Collector wrote:

Almost! It won't be there for my next renewal (missed by 5 days I guess) but right after that it should show up! It has been a good year on PM. I am glad I made made the move!

A small battle to find my constantly missing community credits. And the drought of no New Customer incentives from about May through August left me holding on for ever before clinching some new referrals but the incentives finally returned. other than that, Everything has been perfect. 

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector  Have you received your community reward this month? I have but applied after renewal I might have the same problem as last month if the are awarded a day early....wait and see.

ljdemont
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Glad you love it! I couldn't agree more. Public Mobile rocks!

Almost! It won't be there for my next renewal (missed by 5 days I guess) but right after that it should show up! It has been a good year on PM. I am glad I made made the move!

A small battle to find my constantly missing community credits. And the drought of no New Customer incentives from about May through August left me holding on for ever before clinching some new referrals but the incentives finally returned. other than that, Everything has been perfect. 

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AE_Collector wrote:

The combination of my autopay credit, friend referal credits and me switching down to the $15 plan through the winter (when not at the cabin where we have no other internet access) is giving me free service. And I am one month away from getting my final credit category...Loyalty.

AE_Collector

Another 1 years member... congratulations

The combination of my autopay credit, friend referal credits and me switching down to the $15 plan through the winter (when not at the cabin where we have no other internet access) is giving me free service. And I am one month away from getting my final credit category...Loyalty.

AE_Collector

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Rob1963 wrote:

@Rob1963  Way to go!!

(Plan cost)  - 3 = number of referrals remaining to achive freedom. Smiley Happy

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Rob1963 good to hear! Keep working on it and eventually your bill will be free 

Need Help? Let's chat.