cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just left Public now I need my old bills

dblack337
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't seem to log in with my email. Tried to reset my password. Was given this error: ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

Please help me access my payment history.

8 REPLIES 8

@dblack337 wrote:

link doesn't work

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

dblack337

zzz.PNG

Can't see a ? mark

@dblack337 wrote:

link doesn't work

Try the ? mark, bottom right of your screen.

Sometimes you need to clear your cache and cookies and try another browser in incognito mode too.

dblack337

link doesn't work

@dblack337 wrote:

where is the question mark

Try this link: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Then type in 'rep', then select 'contact us', then select 'submit ticket' and follow the prompts to complete the ticket submission.

dblack337

where is the question mark

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dblack337 

If you ported out from Public mobile, your self service account is closed and you are unable to access.

If you need your billing history/invoices, you will need to contact moderator.

Click on the right quesiton mark on this website.  Type: contact moderator.  Follow prompts to submit ticket to get moderator help.  

Need Help? Let's chat.