cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S--S
Mayor / Maire

Re: Just change from koodo to public mobile with the same number and then it's been 2 days that I ca

can you try it selecting the network to "3G ONLY"

for iPhone visit HERE 

or HERE 

for android visit HERE ,

if you still not working do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

or can you do try reseat the SIM card

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. wipe it clean SIM card,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

if you still not working you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, if you know it,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Re: Just change from koodo to public mobile with the same number and then it's been 2 days that I ca

@hTideGnow   I know you meant to tag OP in your post... 😊

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Max8 wrote:

It doesn't show public mobile and the signal level si full. I have no data or text or call in and out nothing.

@Max8   Did you contact moderators yet and ask them to take a look at your account?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@hTideGnow   I know you meant to tag OP in your post... 😊

@dabr   I want to know the brand of your phone, too.. LoL

Sorry for that.. updated..

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

I hope your day is excellent!

I'm just following up on your case to check if you could provide me with the information requested to complete the process, I would like to mention about the system will close it in 24 hours since the creation of the ticket.

In case you have any other requests in the future you can always reach us back and we would be happy to help you.

We will be waiting for your response.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Francis.
Public Mobile Community Moderator.

mimmo
Oracle

@Max8  please do not reply to the @CS_Agent in this public forum use the private messaging feature.

@CS_Agent  please be careful when posting in the public forums, your reply Could make the user post private info In the forum.  Was this meant to be a private message?

@Jade_S  just a fyi

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I find it interesting for how mod reply sometimes.

It's good that Mod sees the case and jump in (honestly, they should do it more often).  But I saw Mod would post the validation link for the OP directly on the thread here.  So, anyone could have click on the link and stole the ticket.    I think Mod should send the link to OP inbox and just make a note on the thread asking the OP to check his/her inbox    This is just what I think.

Moved:

Need Help? Let's chat.