cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just activated sim but it's not working

krishanc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to make a call I'm getting a message saying that I've used all my available minutes. I'm unable to send messages, and a family member left a voicemail but I'm unable to hear it. I made the payment a few hours ago and on the selfserve page it shows that the plan is active. Please help

8 REPLIES 8

@krishanc 

Your sim card did not provision properly upon activation. This has been an issue for about a week or so with higher than normal provisioning errors. Contact the moderators by clicking on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen. Type "sim not provisioned upon activation" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket. 

Keep an eye on your private message bx at the top right corner of your screen for a message from the moderstors. Should be less than an hour. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

@krishanc 

You need to respond to @Dunkman post. 

krishanc

No I chose a new number. Its a dual sim phone and the other sim is working, I've tried switching sim slots and restarting and everything

krishanc

Yes it shows plan active unlimited talktime etc

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@krishanc wrote:
and a family member left a voicemail but I'm unable to hear it.

Try to access voice mail using different phone. Call access number, select language, type your PM cell phone number, press star (*), type your pin.

Please note (from my experience) you might need to set up your voice mail calling from your cell phone very first time or accessing it might not work (from other phone).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@krishanc  is incoming calls working ?  how about data?

Also, what kind of plan do you have ? $15? $25?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@krishanc 

Did you port over your number?  Which phone model?  What about data?

You could try the SIM card in another working phone.  That helps determine whether hardware issue versus PM service problem.

Some basic troubleshooting advice:

Maybe try rebooting your phone.  Toggle airplane mode on/then off.  Network reset of phone.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Reboot your phone. 

Check you MY ACCOUNT...what is the status of your account......does is show minutes available to use?

Need Help? Let's chat.