cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a quick Thank You!

MadMardigan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Received the 2 sim’s in 2 days.

Transfered 1 phone from Chatr and 1 phone from Telus.

Everything went smooth and easy.

Now the wife and I are on PM!

Thank you PM and everyone who answered my questions.

MM

16 REPLIES 16

storm123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Welcome @MadMardigan !Smiley Very Happy

MadMardigan

That is excellent news!

Welcome to PM and glad to have you aboard!!!

MM

KristinaHoogs

Yay! I just joined PM too and will be getting my husband to join soon too. So happy so far with everything!

Wongster94

Good to hear that the process/transition was smooth and everything is working for you!

Rascal
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile, @MadMardigan. I have only been using this service since July, but I really love it! I love the low cost and the straight forward options, but I especially appreciate the community members. You guys are really great, you know. I'm not into social media at all, but I sure enjoy my involvement in this community.

ashleyb
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome to Public Mobile!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Welcome to Public Mobile.  It is nice to see these kinds of stories once in a while to remind myself that while this service is different from others, it does work well. 

Jarvar

@MadMardigan

Welcome to Public Mobile and good to hear some success stories. It seems like the ones with issues tend to draw more attention. Perhaps many of the smooth transitions go by unnoticed.

mcs11

Thanks for sharing your positive experience. We've set up one new number for my kid, but now we'd like to set up another account and port over an existing number for me. I've been a little worried about the porting process, but you've set my mind at ease. Appreciate the info.

@stonechucker You are so right. Gather all the informaton you can before, no questions afterwards. Smooth and easy sign up! :smileyhappy. :smileyhappy.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

It’s great when folks like @MadMardigan  Do their research and ask questions before signing up!  It makes things so much easier.

Welcome to Public Mobile to you both!

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@MadMardigan

Welcome to you both. 

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Welcome aboard to the PM family!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@MadMardigan wrote:

Received the 2 sim’s in 2 days.

Transfered 1 phone from Chatr and 1 phone from Telus.

Everything went smooth and easy.

Now the wife and I are on PM!

Thank you PM and everyone who answered my questions.

MM

Welcome 🙂 Hope to see you around

@MadMardigan, great to hear and thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Glad to hear your transition went well.

Welcome to Public Mobile.  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.