cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June 23, 2020 email promotion.Register a new email.Open the account beforeJULYto get 1GBextra 6month

frahoo987
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received an email from Public Mobile.  The promotion was register an email.  Then open a new account for the $25, $40 plans and get an extra 1GB data for six months.. I did that for my daughter.   We opened a new account for her on June 23, 2020.   Her account has not receive the extra 1 GB data as yet.   Is there a promotion code to be used.   How to proceed to claim the extra data.  Please advise.

4 REPLIES 4

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@frahoo987 

If it works like my promo did then 5 business days will be today. I would expect to see it by the end of public mobiles business day. (Not quite sure the hours here but they operate in the eastern time zone.)

CommunityMember
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@frahoo987 . If you qualified as per the terms it will be applied within 5 business days of July 10th.

Regards

JB

Official terms from Public Mobile website:
"* Effective June 23 2020 until June 25 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who submit their email address online between June 23 and 25, and then activate online using the same email address they submitted on this page by July 10 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer is not stackable with other promotions.

The 1GB bonus will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans of $25/mo, $40/mo or $50/mo for the first 6 months. The discount will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note, the first 1GB bonus will be applied within 5 business days of the July 10 activation deadline, the remaining bonus’ will be applied on each renewal date. This offer is subject to change without notice.

This offer is subject to change without notice."

Screenshot_2020-06-23-17-08-06.png

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You first need to click the 3 dots on right side of your post and edit the post to delete your personal information. This is a public forum and visible to everyone.

Need Help? Let's chat.