cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January promotion

Pappaconnie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I get the January free month plus data promotion after activation? I activated just a few days ago. 

5 REPLIES 5

@systo wrote:

does the 5gb addon each month month ? or is it just single use and if used up irs gone ?

Hi @systo ,

One time addon. Only kicks in each cycle when Plan Data is exhausted. Stays with you until all used up.

systo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

does the 5gb addon each month month ? or is it just single use and if used up irs gone ?

@Pappaconnie 

As already mentioned its possible. Most importantly sign up your email address. The moderators are very busy right now it would be better to wait and see if the system applies it automatically. Once you enter your email address you will get a pop up confirmation.

This will pop up after signing up your email.This will pop up after signing up your email.

In the next week you should recieve an email reminder/ confirmation to activate your service. 

You will get a  confirmation/reminder email.You will get a confirmation/reminder email.

If you signed up for a $25+ plan you should have 5gb of add on data added to your account around day 8 or 9 but the terms say "within 30 days" so dont worry too much at this point.

I have a friend I helped activate on Dec. 31st. We did everything correctly and he still hasnt recieved anything other than his $10 bonus referral credit. If you have not recieved one or both of the credits by day 25 of your 30 day cycle contact the moderators then and ask for it to be added. By then they will have cleared the backlog and more importantly they will have been able to dedicate their time to urgent issues like customers whose services are not working or their phone number porting didnt complete. (They will probably be a little more relaxed and less stressed when you ask!)

Follow the instructions above to contact the moderators.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Pappaconnie 

If you did not sign up your email address, you did not meet the criteria.  However you are not the only one.  Sign up your email address immediately and see what happens in the next 30 days.  If you do not receive the credits, you can contact moderator.  According to others on the forum, moderators have been helping customers with the credits.  

Need Help? Let's chat.