cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It wont let me add a voucher on my account

Gpabla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help, Ive tried *611 and adding it in my self serve, my voucher is not working I have bought different vouchers from different stores and none are working please help me, My phone Number is #xxxxxxx My voucher # is xxxxxxxx

Edit:  Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

9 REPLIES 9

@cjule wrote:

I can't add my voucher either. What is issue?

There could be a delay before it is accepted. The store needs syc with Public. Try again in a few hours.

cjule

I can't add my voucher either. What is issue?

@Gpabla wrote:

I need this working today can I use a credit card?

@Gpabla 

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. 

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Once you have added your credit card you can hit the reactivate button to reactivate your account.

Hope this helps!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Gpabla wrote:

Adding the CC to your account will also give you the $2 autopay discount too.  But contact the moderators to get the vouchers sorted, then you will be able to load them to your account for future renewals.

@Gpabla wrote:

Yes, you can use a credit card to add funds to your Public Mobile account. However, you will still need to figure out what's going on with the payment voucher.

Gpabla

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator if the funds have not shown in your AVAILABLE FUNDS section. Click on ?, bottom right, and follow instructions. Please do not post any personal info.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your personal info by clicking on the three dots.  if you need assistance from a moderator then click on the question mark on the bottom right.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Gpabla   Please use the 3 dots top right of your post to remove your personal numbers from you post as you are on a public forum.

Some vouchers can take several hours to a day before the funds on them are allowed to be used.  Also if you have more than one set of numbers on the vouchers to use, try entering them all just to make sure.

You can also try submitting a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

type in 'talk to rep'

select 'contact us'

select 'submit ticket' and follow the prompts to complete your submission.

Need Help? Let's chat.