cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with port from Rogers

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Setting this up for a friend

New account - online profile set up correctly.

Trying to port from Rogers

Go to - Change My Number, Transfer Number. When I enter the orig Rogers number it says "Oh no, something went wrong - please login again."

I have tried IntExplorer, Chrome and Chrome incognito. Is this just a timing thing, or is there another trick to get it going?

5 REPLIES 5

smp99

Update. Port completed via the moderators. Took about 2 hours for the mods to complete the request. 

smp99

Thanks - I was just wonder if there was something else besides the tricks I have already done. The clock has started on the moderator response time. 

In the meantime, I will continue to try again throughout the day.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@smp99, you have tried the strategies that are available when the portal acts up.  Perhaps try again at a later time.  If you continue to experience issues, I suggest contacting the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team. Note that moderator team response time can be between a few hours up to 48 hours.  Exhaust all self serve options before considering this.

@smp99 

The essential information for porting from Rogers:

Rogers account number, account holder name and phone number. (Ignore sections on IME, PIN for porting)

Make sure that Rogers account is active prior to port

Maybe try porting from another device/computer. Clearing cache.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@smp99Try it at a different time (I prefer off hours) and make sure your browser is clean ie no cache / cookies and also no add on like ad blockers etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.