cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with buying Sim Card

johnvu47
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I had an issue with my purchase (internet DCd right when i ordered my Sim card). Just wanted to see if there was a way to check if the order went through as I got charged, and who I would contact for that. Any help is appreciated! 

5 REPLIES 5

@johnvu47 here's an article you can read. there's also a direct private message link on there.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9AM to 9PM EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 9AM to 7PM PM EST

Anonymous
Not applicable

@johnvu47 wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply. I can't seem to get past the automated bot on the chat fxn- any idea how to do that?

Links are in the underlined words in the solution post.

johnvu47
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the quick reply. I can't seem to get past the automated bot on the chat fxn- any idea how to do that?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@johnvu47 wrote:

Hi there, I had an issue with my purchase (internet DCd right when i ordered my Sim card). Just wanted to see if there was a way to check if the order went through as I got charged, and who I would contact for that. Any help is appreciated! 

If it had completed properly you would have received a confirmation email. I don't have my email archives with me so I can't see exactly what and when they send something. So probably the above is best.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@johnvu47 , please discuss this issue with the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.