cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue signing up

cds_nl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just helped a friend of mine activate his PM SIM card he entered his payment info and signed up for autopay....during the transfer / activation got an error message daying somthing went wrong and to log in again...it brought me back to the original screen to activate the SIM card...now when I enter it it says invalid SIM...he also cant log in woth his username and password that he created. Any ideas? ...Im stuck!

6 REPLIES 6

Arily4

When i had an issue signing up, the screen told me to wait 55 minutes before making another attempt. Just a thought!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@cds_nl  Ask you friend to insert the card in their device. If it connects to the PM network then Click here to register your selfserve account.

If not, wait for an hour and try the activation again 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@cds_nl , if there were no charges taken, the SIM card would session lock for about an hour.  All bets are off when the credit card is charged.  You won't be able to try the activation again and you should not anyway and risk double charges.  I suggest contacting the moderator team and have them sort out the incomplete activation.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

cds_nl

Just to add he was charged for the signup but his account was not activated...when attempting to log in it doesn't recognize his email.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear you cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.