cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Regarding Payment

huzaifa17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there,

I changed my current 90days plan to something that will be 30days. However, on my bill, it says, "autopay" will charge me on the 28th September to renew my 90days plan( even though I don't want it to). It also states that on 29th September, it will charge me for the 30days plan. Does that mean I'm going to be charged for 2 plans? Can someone pls let me know what to do ASAP. 

Regards,

Huzaifa Farhan

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Any transaction on your account is a little scary...once it's in transition mode. Plan changes, auto pay, its all a little frightening when you view your account. It's only telling you what you currently have and what your changing to on your renewal date. It gives you the option to change back or pick something else and it will update again. Some food for thought....i am new here so I don't a whole lot about 90 day plans but there is a savings component built into them. Once you change and your renewal goes thru the 90 day plan for you is gone forever. They are no longer offered so make sure this is the right decision for you. If you want to stay with it just go back to change plans again and set it on your renewal date. The choice is yours....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@huzaifa17 wrote:

Hey there,

I changed my current 90days plan to something that will be 30days. However, on my bill, it says, "autopay" will charge me on the 28th September to renew my 90days plan( even though I don't want it to). It also states that on 29th September, it will charge me for the 30days plan. Does that mean I'm going to be charged for 2 plans? Can someone pls let me know what to do ASAP. 

Regards,

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you see the scheduled plan change in your Plan Details then you're fine. You will only be charged for the new plan cost.

Need Help? Let's chat.