cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to speak to a human at Public Mobile?

clifflong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently lost access to the email account \I used to register for self serve. to top that off I cant recall my password....and I am locked out, I want to register my new creditcard with them so I can pay  my plan and continue using my phone. I just need to speak to a PERSON

I submitted a help ticket but I will be contacted by someone with 48 hours ( too long)

7 REPLIES 7

Click here to send a Private Message to the Moderator Team

Or interact with that mindlessly overfriendly Simon chatbot contraption you'll see lurking in the lower righthand corner, they are apparently assigning higher priority to any support tickets it creates. 

mariawilkerson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To recover your password you need to either look at your preferences inside of your browser (Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome) and look for the place where it saves your passwords. You will need to enter your computer password to see it as it will not be readable to protect you from others seeing all of your passwords you have saved from different sites. If you have a Windows 10 computer (that's what mine is) you can go to "Manage network passwords', then manage credentials, then 'manage web Credentials. Find Public Mobile <https:selfserve.publicmobile.ca/> amd click on the little circle with the down arrow. More information is there including your password in black dots. Click beside the password where it says "Show" and your computer password will need to be put in for verification to show that it is really you. Good luck.

Perhaps not, but the @CS_Agent works until 10 est on Saturday. Perhaps some help will be waiting for you when you wake up, hopefully!

clifflong

Thanks will try that, still no response to my ticket to the mods, but likely no one will get back to me until tomorrow now I suspect

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@clifflong wrote:

I recently lost access to the email account \I used to register for self serve. to top that off I cant recall my password....and I am locked out, I want to register my new creditcard with them so I can pay  my plan and continue using my phone. I just need to speak to a PERSON

I submitted a help ticket but I will be contacted by someone with 48 hours ( too long)

If you need immediate access to have an active line, consider buying a Prepaid Top up Card/Vouchers and thousands of places Nationwide eg. 7 eleven, Most Cell Phone Stores, gas stations, Canadian Tire etc or use recharge.com. once you have the voucher call 611 from your Public Mobile Phone to add it.

clifflong

Thanks Chuck, trying the @mod now

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Not promising anything, but my son sent a ticket this morning at 11:17 and it was answered within the hour.

I think @CS_Agent is your only option from the info you've provided. Unless you go the route of cracking, reopening your email.

Need Help? Let's chat.