cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any promotion currently?

xiaogegeying
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My two friends want to join PB and wonder is there any promotion recently they can have?

Like Sim card free or cut monthly fee? 

lol

20 REPLIES 20

@xiaogegeying wrote:

What's that? Any promotion?

You can buy 1GB for $15 as an add on and the $35 plan now includes 2 GB of data.

xiaogegeying

What's that? Any promotion?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456   Yes as I finished writing my post, I saw @LurganIeUk  post with the promotion:)

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@dabr  nice one following up on this post 👍

Here's a picture of that promo that @LurganIeUk posted on another thread.

F127A3E8-9485-42C1-A960-9E27DBFB28C4.jpeg

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@xiaogegeying wrote:

My two friends want to join PB and wonder is there any promotion recently they can have?

lol

@xiaogegeying  Looks like Public Mobile is advertising a 2GB bonus data (one time) for activating instore on plans $35 or higher, which are stackable with a free SIM.  Effective dates March 13th to March 18th.  The bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or plan is changed.

This deal is advertised in the London Drugs flyer.

telemonster

I have in intel says we will get a free time or data because of virus. Next weeks

@geopublic wrote:

In the Meet the Marketing team announcement it was mentioned that new Ads will be coming out in March , so who knows....

@geopublic that's right good memory!!  I hope there is a promo coming out soon. Maybe for spring break

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

In the Meet the Marketing team announcement it was mentioned that new Ads will be coming out in March , so who knows....

gjong26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would speculate an Easter Promotion.  With March break coming up maybe there will be one then as well.  The last couple was CNY $10 off for 8 months and latern festival or whatever that one was called $5 off for 8 months or so.

@geopublic wrote:

@xiaogegeying wrote:

lol

Rumors through the grapevine say that there is a promo coming in March... so stay tuned.Smiley Happy

@geopublic, where are you getting these rumors? I haven't heard of any promos coming.  That isn't to say there won't be just that anything mentioned here is speculation not rumor

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@xiaogegeying wrote:

It's Mar 10th already, Still waiting.

Me too

I have a family member who wants to migrate and he's hoping for nice promo and larger data allowance than 8.5g. it happened before so he's learning about patience and mediation.

It does get hard but you know the day after you sign up there will be $25 referral bonus second month free or 10off for at least half a year and 5 gigs of bonus data and whatnot.

Are you getting slaughtered by your current bill? 

His bill is not that bad so he did some math and he can wait out another couple of months I think on 3 months it doesn't make sense for him to wait any longer. If he waits that long he'll just take 50 plan with the free sim in store and call it even, can do early renewals until they get bigger packages. 

xiaogegeying

It's Mar 10th already, Still waiting.

gail709
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I also have 2 friends waiting for a promotion before they join.  Good things come to those who wait...I hope.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@xiaogegeying wrote:

lol

Rumors through the grapevine say that there is a promo coming in March... so stay tuned.Smiley Happy

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There were several promos aound Christmas and Chinese New Year.  There have not been any in the past month but check the announcements section for any new ones.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Stay put

I think we are  overdue for one

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry @xiaogegeying there is no current promotion keep an eye on the announcement section here . And scroll down to sign up for deal alerts here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

@xiaogegeying wrote:

lol

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@xiaogegeying wrote:

lol

There is nothing advertised you could visit the retailers to see if they are giving the sim cards for free.  Remember even if it isn't free if you refer them they will get $10 which will cover the cost of the SIM card.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@xiaogegeying , there are no promotions at the moment.  I have heard that some Walmart stores do give free SIM cards out from time to time if activation is completed at the store.  

Need Help? Let's chat.