cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a shipping conformation email?

kysulli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a sim card last Thursday evening (May 17). I haven't recieved the SIM card yet. I wasn't sent a shipping confmation email, either, so I'm wondering if has even been mailed out.

3 REPLIES 3

@will13am, when I had ordered two SIM cards last year, they were sent to me by Canada XpressPost with a tracking number. I was able to track my purchase with the tracking number. I thought it was a bit weird, as my SIM cards were probably cheaper than having them send it by Canada XpressPost 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Depending on location, it could take a bit of time to receive the shipment.  I would wait another couple of days before reaching out to the moderator team.  With respect to shipping emails, I don't recall ever getting one for my orders in the past.  There is no tracking.  They just arrive in the mail box unannounced. 

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kysulli Some people reported receiving SIM card without ever receiving shipping confirmation email! You may send a private message to a Moderator_Team and inquire about your order status!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please explain your situation.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.