cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a cost to change your PM phone number

Chess_Expert
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried searching for information regarding this, but all that came up was discussion to do with porting numbers from another carrier. I was just wondering if PM charged a fee, and if so what that fee was, to change your existing PM phone number to something different. For example if you were getting too many crank calls, etc.

7 REPLIES 7

EPG_65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sorry 'bout that fella..

I  just wanted to be certain that there wasn't a surprise fee!

I had given my number to a family member, and now I regret it..

I only intended to change it once, to avoid being contacted!!

Eddie

@Luddite wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Phone number changes including porting as a way of changing the phone number is totally free of charge.  Each account can have one phone number change every 30 days, no exceptions. 

I understand that a port-in does not count toward the 1 change per 30 days?

That is what I was told by a reliable moderator.  Seriously, it would be super unusual circumstance that anyone would need multiple number changes in a 30 day regardless of which means is used to effect the number change. 

@EPG_65 wrote:

Ok, we can change our number as necessary, without charge, once a month. Correct? 

Correct.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

EPG_65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok, we can change our number as necessary, without charge, once a month. Correct? 

@will13am wrote:

Phone number changes including porting as a way of changing the phone number is totally free of charge.  Each account can have one phone number change every 30 days, no exceptions. 

I understand that a port-in does not count toward the 1 change per 30 days?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It's all done through the self serve portal. Click plans then number change.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Need Help? Let's chat.